Thursday, September 10, 2015

Not So Patient

Feeling very sorry for myself after my back went into spasm in the early afternoon. The warning signs were there last night. I was a bit uncomfortable during dinner and struggled during prayers. But I suppose I was hoping for the best. However, the best was most definitely not to be.

I managed to get to the doctor's and I've had a jab of what I presume is muscle relaxant, but nothing feels particularly relaxed at this point in time, especially in the area around my left hip. Fortunately all the checks for a slipped disk proved welcomely negatively, so there is an upside to all this. However, the downside is that as I've had occasion to point out here before, I'm not terribly good at being ill so it's really in everyone's best interest (everyone being basically the Missus at this juncture) that things start to improve soon.

No comments: