Monday, January 12, 2015

In Good Health

Noi's been suffering from a bit of back-strain the last few days, poor girl. Ironic, isn't it? I'm usually the one moaning about aches and pains in that area and I'm feeling entirely, blithely hunky dory in that respect and most others appertaining to health. Actually I suspect the heavy regime of prayers in Medinah and Makkah helped strengthen the muscles around my spine. I remember a bit of back ache initially - and a sore throat - and then all that wonderfully disappearing.

Now you may think I'm tempting fate by crowing about just how well I feel (except for the usual mild exhaustion from work) but this is quite the opposite. I'm not expecting this happy state of affairs to last - just being grateful and celebrating whilst it does.

No comments: