Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Sort Of Resolved

The big surprise of last year was that I managed to put weight on after Ramadhan having assumed I would lose a fair amount in the fasting month, which I didn't. The amounts involved were not alarming, just a couple of kilograms, but after a couple of years of seeing my weight very gradually reduce and move slightly under my fighting weight without making any real effort to achieve such an outcome, the unexpected increase got me thinking.

And the thought was this: I need to skew my diet towards a more conscious sense of healthy eating and, more importantly, I need to get some definite exercise done - exercise that goes beyond avoiding the lifts and using the stairs.

Interestingly the Missus has also expressed a desire to shift a kilo or two, so we're on the same team on this one.

No comments: