Sunday, September 23, 2012

As It Stands

Just taking a quick break during half-time from United's game at Anfield. Lucky to still be in the game, even though they've now got the extra man. (Shelvey had to go - just watch what he does with his right leg.) But then I expected Liverpool to up their game by a factor of ten for this one. Must say I really rate the boy Sterling.

To be honest, just for a change I'm not so bothered about the result this time. It's enough that the crowd behave decently. Signs seemed good at the beginning, but you never know.

Hope Sir Alex gets out the hair-dryer ahead of part 2, though. Even in my present benign mood I still want victory. But I'll settle for a draw as things stand.

22.40

Winning ugly is what Liverpool used to be able to do. Sometimes it's what you've got to do.

No comments: