Saturday, June 4, 2011

Unoccupied

Noi went off to Penang on Thursday, to attend a wedding, since when I alone have sate lingering here. Well, not exactly sate. I was busy on Thursday and Friday with work-related vacuities, hence not being able to make it to Penang myself, and today I got on with cleaning the books for the first time since we arrived in the Hall, as well as doing a bit more stuff related to the bloated Toad.

I've also tried to watch a bit of tv, but it's not the same without the missus around. We have around five Midsomer Murders to catch up on, all recorded in recent impossibly busy weeks, but these need to be viewed in company otherwise there's no fun in making all the wrong guesses.

So here I am getting things done but not really doing much of anything, if you see what I mean.

No comments: