Sunday, March 13, 2011

Just The Beginning

Yesterday's little soiree went very well, steered as it was by the expert hand of the missus. (The sup tulang was to die for.) And today we found ourselves entertaining Fuad and Rozita with no fewer than five children in tow. In addition to Fifi & Fafa - the usual suspects - we had Fahmi's three musketeers running around since their mum & dad are overseas for a week or so. Little Sha'fi is a star in his own right and already more than able to stand up to the high handedness of Shibri and Shami, his elders. I took the gang out to the field at the back to run off their surplus energy, but I don't think it did much to reduce their battery power.

Actually Fuad was around to help me buy various IT bits and pieces to upgrade my rather dated systems. He did for me in a day what would have probably taken me a year to accomplish on my own. So I'm sort of all geared up on that front - though fairly clueless as to the uses I'll put all the oomph it now seems I own. And we might be said to be well and truly installed in our Hall now, which is why it's ironic we'll be leaving this for the wilds of KL and environs in a couple of days. Do we ever stop moving? And the rather jolly answer is: not for the moment, so enjoy it while you can.

No comments: