Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dramatic Developments

15 Ramadhan 1430

Enjoyed a busy evening yesterday at our Drama Camp. We were working on some movement routines and it was interesting to be witness to the distinct development in skills of particular individuals. I'm not sure of the degree to which students recognise this in themselves. I suppose there's a sense in which it must seem to them to come naturally, but this is by no mean necessarily the case.

Meanwhile I'm managing to keep up some kind of routine of prayer and fasting around and inbetween our activities. But it felt odd breaking the fast last night - not quite the usual joy of doing it at home - and despite all my best efforts to remember everything I need to take account of, my poor old memory is being distinctly stretched. This morning I managed to forget to take my medication, only realising the blunder just before the prayer when it was too late. Doh!

No comments: