Friday, July 4, 2008

Highs And Lows

A busy day at the end of a busy week at work has left me officially drained - and I've got to go in tomorrow for rehearsals, and complete some marking and a few other bits and pieces over the weekend. Fortunately the weekend will be a long one as we are celebrating a Youth Day holiday on Monday.

We're up against it trying to put a show together for the end of July. One segment is already in place - we'll be doing the SYF item Competition Piece as part of a compendium we've entitled School Daze. It's a ridiculously tight deadline but we seem to thrive on challenges of this nature. To be honest, I thoroughly enjoyed this afternoon's rehearsal, but I suppose I'm getting too old for this - hence the state of semi-exhaustion.

Looking forward to a long visit to the Land of Nod. Soon.

No comments: