Saturday, May 31, 2008

Taking Stock

It's been a funny week. Nominally the first week of the school holidays, yet I've been in work everyday, including this morning, and have found myself quite busy. In fact, on two of the days I was extremely busy to the point of feeling a touch frazzled - but only a touch. I'm too used to all this to lose proportion.

In addition to attempting to tie up the many loose ends at the end of a semester, I've been engaged in my half-yearly operation clean-up about the house. This involves ensuring the books and CDs are presentable and in some kind of order. It's a good way to get reacquainted with the better things in life, involving a rehabilitating tedium, and it keeps the missus happy. The problem has been finding the time to get it all out of the way before setting off for KL. We leave tomorrow.

In the meantime Noi and I have been engaging in our annual exchange of anniversary cards and we'll be off to dinner tonight to celebrate the best thing I ever did. It's all go!

No comments: