Sunday, October 7, 2007

Various Victories

25 Ramadhan

Marking resumed today since my back, though still smarting at times, has recovered sufficiently to let me sit up long enough to get through a script here and a script there. However, I did find time to watch a replay of United's second half against Wigan with a cracking four goals. I watched the first half at home last night before we set out for Arab Street and I had a feeling that the game could turn into a goal fest. I also watched France's victory over New Zealand in the Rugby World Cup, and I'd like to get to see England's win against Australia at some point.

We ate at the Victory Restaurant opposite Mesjid Sultan last night - something of an omen. After that it was just a matter of a gentle stroll around the area with Fi Fi sharing the camera duty, with some of the results thereof posted above.

No comments: