Sunday, February 4, 2007

Speaking Too Soon

My delight in solving the great paragraph problem in this forum proved premature. Yesterday's entry looked okay in the Preview window, but that didn't translate to its virtual presence on the web. But at least I can now get italics for titles. Yesterday ZK phoned. He tells me he's lost a lot of weight, through cycling it seems. Again I was made to feel a touch guilty regarding leaving my previous school. I thought I'd made it clear to him I'd be going, but it seems not. Now he's reached Secondary Four I'm hoping he finds getting through school reasonably smooth sailing. He's happy with his teachers, especially his Form Teacher, so that much suggests the year could be a success story. I invited him around some time and hope he follows me up on this. He certainly knows how to make himself at home here.

No comments: